APPLICATIONS OF GUA KNOWLEDGE ARE DRIVING BUSINESS GROWTH AROUND THE WORLD.
2019 GUA UNIVERSITY – Berlin
GUA University classes will be held 29 October 2019, one day prior to the start of our GUA Conference and will offer four different sessions to choose from. The fee for each session is €240*
Register to attend GUA University and be a part of networking and continuing education sessions that will help you explore and expand possibilities across all segments of the printing industry.
- Attendees will receive a 3.5-hour interactive and in-depth training session with hands-on computer learning and lab work.
- To maximize your exchange with instructors, class sizes are small to ensure that your questions are addressed before you depart.
- Keep in mind that these classes will fill up fast with limited seats! Register early to guarantee your spot!
- Session attendees will be awarded a formal certificate documenting their participation, new skills and knowledge.
*Prices exclusive of VAT. University fees are exclusive of GUA Conference registration fee. Attendees must be registered for GUA Conference to register for GUA University.
GUA University Class Descriptions
This course is designed to introduce you to the powerful KODAK PRINERGY Rules-Based Automation (RBA) tools within the KODAK PRINERGY Workflow System. The class will include presentations, application examples, group activities and hands-on exercises on a live PRINERGY system. By the end of the course you will have a clear understanding of what RBA is, and how RBA can be used to automate various aspects of your workflow, as well as a basic understanding on how to integrate your PRINERGY workflow with XML. You should be able write your own rulesets as a result of your classroom exercises.
Learn More About: Rules-Based Automation
Learn how COLORFLOW can help you save time and achieve amazing colour accuracy through its innovative and integrated colour management solution. This course will cover topics including: chain up the ICC profiles throughout UWS, the 1-step finger printing for an output device, working to ISO standards and print specifications, how to get the most out of your Ink Optimizing Solution, setting up non-standardized print conditions and proof simulations, estimated print conditions, Kodak Proofing Software for inkjet.
Learn More About: Colorflow
This class provides an overview of KODAK PREPS Software and demonstrates how it can dramatically reduce job costs and turnaround time.
PREPS USERS WILL LEARN
- Discover how PREPS supports complex jobs for digital and conventional print using a variety of content elements and data coming from multiple sources.
- You’ll also understand how PREPS can easily streamline and deliver fully automated JDF impositioning, marks placement and much more.
Learn More About: KODAK PREPS Imposition Software
Learn More About: Download the Preps Brochure